Wednesday 5 May 2010

There and back again

It has been a while since my last post. Between my return to Hirakata and now I experienced a lot. I didn't have time to keep on track because of my travels and other circumstances. But now that I have time I will share my experiences again with anybody who is interested in Japan and its cultural uniqueness.

This time however I will emphasize more on actual blogging-characteristics. Until the end of May I will continuously post short entries about my personal observations and intercultural experiences throughout this year’s spring time.

What else is new? Well, I moved out of the Dormitory into a rented flat and I got officially registered for the J.T.T.A. Student League. I also changed the blog’s default design in order to visualize the pictures’ contrast and colors more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment